The following subjects are currently offered for the Higher Diploma, other subjects may be added in the future, please contact the IST Office for further details:
- Analytical chemical laboratory techniques
- Biochemical laboratory techniques
- Microbiological laboratory techniques.
Examination Fees & Conditions – all candidates for the Higher Diploma Examinations must be members of the IST. Non-members will be granted Associate membership of the Institute for one year, on registration, and they must remain members throughout their studies .
- European Union candidate £145
- Other candidate £160
- Resits (per paper) £60
- European Union candidate £183
- Other candidate £198
- Resits (per paper) £98