NTDC Event: Employing an Apprentice in a Technical Role – Some Practical Tips (Part 2)
13th April 11-12
Free Event – Book Now
About this event
Following on from Employing an Apprentice in a Technical Role (part 1), this second workshop deep dives into the process of running an apprenticeship scheme for a technical role.
Talking points include:
- How to run an Induction – including workplace induction and any college/training provider enrolment.
- Organising a training plan – the importance of establishing mentors/coaches within the operational team
- Planning off the job training – showcasing examples of what can be included in this.
- The importance of close liaison with the training provider – Establish what they will provide, how often you can meet them, set up account on whatever online system they use for portfolio building.
- Establishing the requirements of the End Point Assessor organisation
These sessions are only able to run thanks to our Partner Affiliates at the NTDC. You can find out about the benefits of being a Partner Affiliate by visiting the NTDC website.