We are engaging with all three areas below to share ‘Good Practice’ discussions to aid in the return-to-work. We appreciate the technical community is made up of a wide variety of individuals and fields of work, who work in very different ways but often are very much a part of their organisations technical community.
- One of our groups has been set up with our creative technology technical community
- Another group with our science, technology and engineering technical community
- And just like our National Conferences, we will bring both groups together to discuss common goals
We have had an amazing response and communicated with people from across all four nations within the technical community from both Higher Education and Industry.
We aim to open up regular conversations to discuss good practice, problems and solutions to aid in the return to work. These are open to the technical, scientific, engineering, arts/creative and research disciplines.
If you have a question, thoughts or need ideas for solutions, please email:
- email@example.com (for creative community) – Meetings held 1pm every other Thursday.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for stem community) – Meetings held 1pm every week on Wednesdays.
|Creative Community Discussions||STEM Community Discussions||Common Discussions|
|Meeting 1 – Identifying Common Themes
Meeting 3 – Notes coming soon…
Meeting 4 – 9th July @1pm
|Meeting 1 – Suggestions & Ideas||Working with our Partners, the NTDC we are holding TechMeet sessions on a fortnightly basis, which is tailored for anyone from any background or industry.|
|Good Practice as determined by Government, Professional Organisations and Governing Bodies|
|Boundless Creativity||Working Safely in Labs & Research Facilities||Government Strategy|
|Good Practice (Communications through IST forums, email groups and virtual meetings)|
|Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|