HEaTED is a membership organisation dedicated to supporting Professional Development of Technical staff from all disciplines and specialisms in Higher Education and related fields.
HEaTED’s vision is to support Professional Development of the Technical Workforce in Education and related fields
They aim to achieve this through:
- Supporting HE Technicians in their professional and personal development
- Improving the quality of HE Technicians across all disciplines, therefore contributing to improvement of the student experience and research
- Ensuring a long term supply of a high quality HE technical workforce striving for improvement
So, contributing to UK PLC through continuous improvement and development of this key workforce.
Why Join HEaTED ?
By joining through Institutional membership, Universities and related institutions open the door for their Technical staff to access a range of member benefits specifically aimed at meeting their specialist training and development needs.
What They Do
- Identify, source, and develop specialist training courses for technical staff from all disciplines
- Provide members with discounted rates on specialist and soft skills professional development and training opportunities
- Manage Regional Networks to enable colleagues from neighbouring institutions to meet and discuss hot topics, share best practice, promote development opportunities and more
- Provide an online community where members can expand on discussion from Regional Network Meetings, raise hot topics, and share discussion and best practice with colleagues from other institutions
- Use the Regional Network Meetings and online communities to serve the UK Technical Community in Higher Education and related fields.
HEaTED has its own website where you can find more information about the project.
If you have any questions about the HEaTED Project or membership please visit the HEaTED website